Bring Italian to life with this modern, interactive course for pre-teens and teenagers! Through interaction with social tools, audiovisual resources and multimedia students will build real-life experiences with the language and culture, developing a truly communicative command of Italian that can be applied in a variety of contexts, both in Italy and around the world.
The course comprises four volumes, covering CEFR levels A1-B2 (Beginners - Upper Intermediate level).
- Language for communicative contexts
- Gradual and integrative development of key language skills
- Focus on texts and vocabulary
- Grammar in context, using the text as a starting point
- Lessons subdivided into sections enabling teachers to adapt the course according to individual classes
- Cultural reflection on Italy today with a view to developing intercultural skills
- Workbook section at the end of each unit
- Multimedia materials (including digital versions of the coursebooks), audiovisual support plus opportunities to implement social networking in order to develop genuine communicative competence based on experiences, even beyond the classroom.
Additional multimedia resources include: audio tracks and videos (with and without subtitles); further exercises on vocabulary, grammar, pronunciation; word games; picture dictionaries; songs; multilingual glossaries, translations of instructions etc.
Unable to find what you want? Try our advanced search facility.
Still unable to find what you want? Why not submit a query to our bibliographical search facility?
For stock and delivery information regarding our titles, please refer to the individual title page.