Un vero affare!
Un vero affare!
CORSO DI ITALIANO PER GLI AFFARI (A2+/B2)
An Italian course for those wanting to study more specific language relating to work and business. The book is designed for those with an intermediate knowledge of Italian and takes into account the changes that the world of work and commerce has undergone in recent years both in Italy and globally. The book deals with basic language structures and the sector specific vocabulary which are necessary to work in Italy and for Italian companies abroad. Various professional figures are presented throughout the units by means of real-life interviews and video interviews with people who work or play key roles in Made in Italy companies (in the fields of food, fashion, design, cars, tourism, footwear, cultural commercialisation, and event organisation). The volume also deals with transportation companies, communication and correspondence.
The textbook is complemented by the following multimedia content:
- a section on telephone Italian;
- a video section about Italian gestures;
- an appendix on intercultural communication;
- a nine-part video series "Cultural Minds
- Incontro di culture" which, through an entertaining fictional story, highlights problems in communication that can derive from misinterpretation and intercultural misunderstanding. The videos also present the best possible ways to overcome such situations.
An introductory page opens each unit, announcing the topic of the project assignment that concludes each chapter. Every two units there is a self-evaluation test. In appendix: a glossary and some role-play ideas. Access to online activities and a digital version of the book is also provided. The teacher's guide is available to download free-of-charge from the publisher's dedicated online platform.
View: Filtered | All
Unable to find what you want? Try our advanced search facility.
Still unable to find what you want? Why not submit a query to our bibliographical search facility?
For stock and delivery information regarding our titles, please refer to the individual title page.